Saturday, April 23, 2011

Introduction

In these posts i will be talking about my dreams with SM or SM related topics, like proxies and such. For those who don't know what or who SM is it's the slenderman (and if you still don't know who that is, google it and have fun). I won't be saying his name because i believe his name will draw attention to me and will give him power. I will however bold the words that are referring to his name to prevent confusion(i may forget to at  times but bear with me please). Reality is just reality, what happens in real life. Or just random things to post because i'm bored. Occasionally my dreams will be detailed but the story kinda vague, yeah sorry 'bout that thats just the way my fantastic memory works. Don't expect perfect grammar or an excellent vocabulary, I'm only a child against the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment