Saturday, April 23, 2011

The second dream

The second dream happened on the night of April 16. I didn't see much of him in this dream either, but I do in the next dream i'm posting eventually after this, which will hopefully be more interesting.


Dreams are always blurry in the beginning so i'll just start off from where i can remember.
It started off with me and my friends hanging out in mall (haha...so stereotypical) and i began to see a change in one of them. I have never seen this person before in my life, but in the dream she gave me the feeling that I've known her for long and that i could trust her. I began to notice little changes in the way she moved and how she took a weird interest in me. I'd catch her staring at me whenever my back was turned or even when she wasn't there, i could feel her presence but with an odd disturbance. I decided it was time to confront her, so on the way home from the mall ( we were all walking) i grabbed her arm and took her on a different road with me. Apparently the rest of my friends were either retarded or brain dead at the time because they didn't notice that we left at all. Well when i confronted her i said "Hey is everything all right? You've been a little...different lately" . She gave me a huge Cheshire cat like smile/smirk and he eyes(which were previously brown) gleamed a bright green and said "Why I have no idea what your talking about." and began to laugh like she was mocking me, but her voice was changing into something more sinister. "Juuuust kidding" she said with a mischievous smile while rolling her head to the right,"I know what your talking about, but i'm to sure if your little friend here does" She gave her arm a little flick." WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH HER" i yelled while grabbing her collar(which is was probably visually hilarious because i'm kind of a foot shorter most than my friends). She rolled her head left and said "Thaaaat doesn't matter. All you need to know is that i'm watching you and will be expecting some things of you." I lowered my voice but did release her "What kind of things and what if  I don't want to your things?" Her head went straight and her eyes bore into my skull " You will find out in soon soon time and if you don't then there will be consequences"


Great, I think my friend's being possessed by what i think might be a proxy.


The scene changed to the town i was living in which was like your average city but in the middle of the forest. The proxified friend(whose name i can't remember) acted like my best friend and would mentally whisper terrible things into my mind. How every one's my enemy, why i should betray them, and kept on giving me empty threats ( like putting thumbtacks in my shoes and whatnot but never did). I was getting sick and tired of this. I wanted her possessor gone, but i didn't know how to do it, i was stuck, the very most i could do was not do what she told me. That always got me into trouble with the adults, and eventually everything was taken away from me. But i learned to not get attached to material objects so that doesn't really matter. However, one day, things just got really serious. I can't remember what it was, but it had something to do with electricity. I think i had to sabotage the light sockets of one my friends house so they'll be in a black out, leaving them vulnerable for attack. Whatever it was, i refused to do it, in hopes this thing will leave me alone.


The consequences though was horrible(well for me it was at least), I was kidnapped and taken to an unknown place and tied and gagged to a chair. There was a single t.v. left for me to watch, it turned on and i saw my brother. He had an open glass of some kinda of beverage, and my little friend was right there beside, but he didn't notice her. She was holding a bottle with a skull and cross bones on it, and i assumed it was poison. I started to squirm and scream, struggling to get out of my bonds. She put the deadly liquid into his drink and slunk away. After he finished his drink he started throwing up violently, eventually throwing up blood and dying. The bonds seem to melt away and i got up and ran towards the t.v. The scene melted to his funeral and there was SM standing over his grave. This probably wasn't very smart of me but  "YOU ASSHOLE" i yelled, and i raised my fist to hit him and then....


I woke up.

1 comment: